The price of the contract includes
- The final finish of the apartments based on the project and the interior finishing;
- Sanitary equipment, incl. sinks, bathtubs, showers, faucets, vanities;
- A storage space based on the project;
- Parking spots based on the project;
- Fee for joining the utility networks (water, electricity, sanitation system);
- Readiness for data communication, cable television, telephone communication, and a home surveillance system;
The price of the contract does not include the following
- Notary fees and state fees related to signing the sales contract (these will be paid for by the buyer).
- Service fees, the amount of which depends on the cost of the products/services provided by the service provider (data communication, cable television, telephone communication
Contract under the law of obligations
A precondition for signing a notarial sales contract under the law of obligations is that the buyer pays 10% of the sales price.
Real right contract
After the construction has finished and the buyer has inspected the apartment, a real right contract will be signed. A precondition for signing a notarial real right contract is that the buyer pays the remaining 90% of the sales price and the seller guarantees that the right of ownership and the property will be transferred to the buyer.